Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sleep is for the non-steroidal..

Is it possible I've slept worse this week on a slightly lower dose of steroids than I did the week before?  Either way, really not feeling well.. Another blood test tomorrow so will provide a count update about this time tomorrow.. I'm praying it hits higher than 150.. The plan once it does? A shave with a razor.. It's crazy how much you take for granted until you can't do it!

At least for one night of not sleeping I had something to entertain me.. Google+ launched their new mobile app for Android (as well as a separate app called Hangouts).. I believe it so good it's going to be my social network of preference, so if you're looking for the best of photos and such, I strongly recommend you check it out.. If you've been there done that before.. It's worth another look.. A lot of great improvements..

And in closing, I was blessed to be part of an online Church community for some time, lifechurch.tv.  Their head office is in Oklahoma, and unless you've been hiding under a rock for a couple days, you would've seen the tragic toll after a tornado tore through.. My thoughts and prayers and with all affected..

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next instalment!

No comments:

Post a Comment