Sunday, June 2, 2013

There's a reason for the world, you and I..


Here's a riddle for ya, find the answer..

What's yours? What's your reason for the world, you and I?

It's 5am in the morning here, and in 2 bedrooms sleep 3 people that are mine.. A happily married Father of 2 with a third to arrive the end of October..

And I'm pretty sure that counts as a pass mark.. I wear it a lot for not being driven in certain areas, for falling short when it has come to work and making money and supporting my family, but at the end of the day.. My wife and kids love me, we have a roof over our heads and food in the cupboard. Sure, I'd like to replace the car in the shed with something with less than 200 000 on the clock, but Frankie (the car, brought to life with the parts of other cars.. ;))  still goes for now!  The finer things in life will come..

Moving now into the post medical crisis stage is on the up.. I'm booked in for a few weeks work, perfect to get me back into the swing of things without over committing.. And from there God knows.. ;) 

But we've made it this far..

And there's a reason for the world, you and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment