Friday, May 31, 2013

Sunrise!

The latest run of blogs started with the line.. 'It's always darkest before the dawn..'

It's been what has felt like forever in the grey shades of twilight.. But the sun is finally rising!

Latest count? Platelets - 153!!!  Haemoglobin - 134!!!  Both back inside normal allowable levels, if only the bottom side of it.. But hey - it's sunrise!!  I look forward to the midday sun.. But it will take time..

In other news.. I had a call mid week about a role starting Monday at a new company, however a mistake was made and the role was actually based in Perth! Oops! Not to worry though.. Another option presented yesterday for a month's work at a place I've worked previously, and I'm just waiting on confirmation of start time and date.. **EDIT** Start now June 11.. 2 weeks with a view to being 4.. Not surprised - last time I worked there, I finished a week's work in 3 days.. ** Clearly I'd prefer something more permanent.. But happy to be somewhere I know I'm appreciated and asked for by name!

Oh... And.. It felt good to shave with a razor!! ;)

Thank you to those clicking the ads.. It's a small act but is building up to be a little extra, much needed income..

Stay tuned for stories of the rising sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment