Wednesday, June 5, 2013

... Silence Is Easy....



....You don't even know me...   You all lie about me...

Okay, so maybe not all of you.. But some lies have been told...  Disappointing ones, that have made life harder than it needed to be.  And assumptions - but I've already addressed a lot of that previously!

But worse than speaking falsely, is not speaking up at all.

... Silence is Easy...

And I'm hearing a lot of it.  It's almost deafening.  It's screaming "you're on your own...  You got yourself into this mess, you get yourself out..."  Ironically echoing some of the statements people who probably would've been in a position to actually help, had they taken the time to listen..  But choose to believe the assumptions and the lies before listening to the truth..

But then we have the good souls.  There have been a handful of people who have really stepped up to the plate.  People who often don't really have the means to help out, but are helping out in the little ways they can..  A meal here, a lift there..

I still have no idea how we're going to solve our car problem, and it's a big problem, especially at the moment with pretty much everyone in the house having some kind of health issue!  My oldest is currently resting on the couch with the joyful winter cold, my youngest is still having issues with his asthma, the joyful but physically demanding strains of pregnancy, and my journey, while through the worst of it, is still not complete..

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears!  Please.. be a good soul...



No comments:

Post a Comment