Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hi ho, hi ho..

It's off to work I go..

Currently sitting out the front of where I'll be for the next couple of weeks at least.. It'll be the 4th time I've worked at the same place, and last time I finished what they thought would take a week in 3 days.. So I'm looking forward to the chance to prove myself again..

It'd be nice to be rewarded with some kind of permanent opportunity too, though it seems the work force is moving away from that.. Something has to give, a balance needs to be struck between doing what needs to be done to get the work completed and giving people the opportunity to provide for their families..

Speaking of which.. I did promise an announcement recently, that I had not honoured..

The newest member of our family..

Is...

Another little boy!!

Look forward to introducing him by name when the time is right.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment